29 Nov Learningonline.xyz Unveils A New Redesigned UX for its Award Winning Free Multi-Language App – Langu.ag
Learningonline.xyz released an updated version of its Award Winning App, Langu.ag, with an awesome user experience and access to 160 languages.
Moaz Khan, VP of Marketing & UX at Learningonline.xyz announced, “The reason we won ‘Language App of the Year Award’ for Langu.ag is because users love the UX and love interacting with the app. Our aim is always to raise the bar for the learning of languages and culture around the world, and we are really excited about some of the new features in this release.”
According to a recent study from Compuware, 85% of smartphone users prefer mobile apps to mobile websites. Users find apps to be more convenient (55%), faster (48%) and easier to browse (40%). The World Journal Education’s survey on Mobile Learning shows that 70% of learners show an increase in motivation to learn using mobile devices.
“Language apps are a fantastic resource for people planning to travel, looking to upgrade their language skills or are simply avid language lovers. They also have massive appeal for multi-cultural communities where a melting pot of languages is the norm,” he continued. “Langu.ag builds on that excitement that people feel when learning a new language and the very visual experience they are looking to get. As we have added 160+ languages in this release, we can’t wait to let our users know!”
With an upgrade to 160+ languages and new, improved user experience, new features include:
1. Instant access to 160+ world languages (increased from 50 languages)
2. Extra gamification added to core inbuilt language audio and transliteration
3. Ability to tag favorites to build personalized mini-dictionary
4. Content now mapped to international levels of language learning
4. Pick up where you left off – open the app and jump straight back to the language you were learning
5. Points and progress automatically saved across all devices
Learningonline.xyz’s Langu.ag Version 3 is already live on Google, and due for release in Apple next month.